Take care that our guests have a perfect start into the day!
The Bütgenbacher-Hof is a family-run establishment and is one of the top addresses in the East Cantons, the German-speaking region of Belgium. Daily changing menus are cooked for the hotel guests, creative à la carte dishes, as well as dishes for the small bistro.
There are 39 rooms available for our guests. Dinner is served in 3 bright and renovated restaurant rooms, which have a capacity of up to 100 seats. The completely newly built veranda and terrace area invite guests to linger.
• You are open, motivated and reliable
• You have no trouble getting up early: The shift starts between 06:00 en 06:30 o'clock
• You are willing to work between 19 and 26 hours per week
• You enjoy interacting with guests
• You are experienced in the service industry? Ideal, but not mandatory.
• You speak German and French. Dutch and English are beneficial.
• You are responsible for the breakfast service, i.e. you take care that our guests have a perfect start into the day by wishing them a good morning, serving them drinks and making sure that the breakfast buffet is never empty.
• You also make sure that the breakfast rooms are clean, which means cleaning once a week.
• A fair wage befitting the above-named requirements and your own experience.
• At least every other weekend off
• An occupation in a Belgian business which is projected to keep growing.
• Help with the search for an appartment, if necessary.
• A fabulous working environment.
• And, best of all: you’ll be a part of the best gastronomy team in East Belgium!
If this job opportunity sounds interesting to you, please send your résumé and curriculum vitae to Thorsten Maraite via e-mail: email@example.com