We're looking for you!
The Bütgenbacher Hof is a second generation family business. We have a young and dynamic team at our disposal who does not only spend a lot of time at work but also does many things together outside of work. Despite working in the HORECA sector, we allow a lot of free time, correct payment and organise activities to make the working day as varied as possible. An apprenticeship in gastronomy guarantees you a secure job after the apprenticeship!
- You are open, motivated and reliable
- You enjoy cooking and interacting with guests
- You have a well-groomed appearance
- You will spend approx. 2/3 of your apprenticeship in the kitchen and 1/3 in service.
- Our kitchen team will teach you how to cook in the cold and hot kitchen, while our service team will train you to serve our guests, including beverage and wine knowledge, and much more.
- In general, you will spend one day a week at school, four days at work and two days off.
- You sometimes get weekends off
- All overtime will be paid or converted into free days
- There is the possibility to stay in our staff house.
- We always come up with new ideas for you, such as wine tastings, participation in a grape harvest, staff outings or an overnight stay in our hotel and be a guest yourself.
- A job in a Belgian company that never stops growing.
- A wonderful place to work.
- And best of all: you are part of the best gastronomy team in East Belgium!
Find out how varied and attractive an apprenticeship in our hotel is.
Your application can be sent to: email@example.com