Provide our guests with the perfect start to the day
The Bütgenbacher-Hof is a family-run hotel and is one of the top addresses in the East Cantons, the German-speaking region of Belgium. Daily changing menus are prepared for the house guests, creative à la carte dishes, as well as dishes for the small bistro.
Guests have 39 rooms at their disposal, food is served in 3 bright and renovated restaurant rooms, which have a capacity of up to 100 seats. The completely newly built veranda and terrace area invite guests to linger.
- completed apprenticeship as a cook, preferably with a few years of experience
- clean working style
- ability to communicate and work in a team
- language skills: German or French
- professional preparation and creative presentation of our dishes
- organising and carrying out the respective own duties
- creative participation in menu design and implementation
- active participation in organizing our stocks
- Language skills: German or French
- a fair wage adapted to the above-mentioned demands and your experience, as well as the possibility to be paid overtime
- an exciting and varied job in a young team
- two days off at a time, alternating with weekends
- respectful, appreciative treatment of employees
- cooperation with long-term employees
- The possibility to get an accommodation in our team lodge or help with the search for living arrangements, if necessary
- Keep fit: access to our fitness area
We are a young team for whom family values as well as a good working atmosphere are very important!
If this job offer interests you, please send us your application and CV by email to Thorsten Maraite - firstname.lastname@example.org.