Our Service Team is seeking support. Become a part of our team and discover the benefits of working in the German-speaking region of Belgium!
Bütgenbacher Hof is a family-owned hotel and is one of the most popular locations in the German-speaking East Cantons of Belgium. The fresh-cooked menu items change daily in addition to creative à la carte items and dishes for quick meals on the go.
We have 34 guest rooms available and meals are served in three brightly renovated restaurant spaces providing a seating capacity of over 100 diners. Our newly furnished veranda and terraces invite guests to linger in relaxation.
- You are open, motivated and dependable
- You enjoy interacting with guests
- You are experienced in the service industry? Ideal, but not mandatory.
- You speak German and/or French. Dutch and English are beneficial.
- Depending on your schedule, you will be assisting in providing breakfast
- You will be responsible for your own section of the restaurant area i.e. you will assume the wine service, orders and food service at the table. You don’t have previous experience? No problem!! We’ll train you.
What we offer:
- A fair wage befitting the above-named requirements and your own experience.
- Two consecutive days off.
- An occupation in a Belgium business which is projected to keep growing.
- Help with the search for living arrangements, if necessary.
- A fabulous working environment.
- And, best of all: you’ll be a part of the best gastronomy team in East Belgium!
If this job opportunity sounds interesting to you, send your résumé and curriculum vitae to Thorsten Maraite via e-mail: email@example.com