Become the first point of contact for our guests!
The Bütgenbacher-Hof is a family-run hotel and is one of the top addresses in the East Cantons, the German-speaking region of Belgium. Daily changing menus are prepared for the house guests, creative à la carte dishes, as well as dishes for the small bistro.
Guests have 39 rooms at their disposal, food is served in 3 bright and renovated restaurant rooms, which have a capacity of up to 100 seats. The completely newly built veranda and terrace area invite guests to linger.
- You are open, motivated and reliable.
- You enjoy dealing with guests.
- You are good with a PC.
- You have experience in marketing? That would be GREAT, but is not mandatory.
- You speak German and French and have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You are one of the first points of contact for our guests - not only at the front office, but also by email or on the phone.
- Multi-tasking is no problem for you.
- You take care of our social media channels.
- Variety is provided for: you can help out at the bar during the evening shift.
- A competitive salary that is adapted to the above-mentioned demands and your experience.
- Two days off in a row.
- In the roulement of 6 weeks you only work the complete weekend during two weeks.
- Part time or full time, you choose.
- A job in a Belgian company that keeps growing.
- If necessary, help with finding a place to live.
- A beautiful workplace.
- And best of all: you are part of the best gastro team in East Belgium!
If you are interested in this job offer, please send us your application and CV by e-mail to Thorsten Maraite - email@example.com