The hotel Bütgenbacher-Hof is a family-run business and one of the top addresses in the East Cantons, the German-speaking region of Belgium. On a daily basis we prepare varying menus for our house guests, as well as creative “à la carte” dishes.
Our guests have 34 rooms at their disposal. Food is served in 3 bright and renovated restaurant rooms, which have a capacity of up to 100 seats.
The completely newly built veranda and terrace area invite our guests to unwind.
Language skills: German or French
- completed apprenticeship as a cook, preferably with a few years of experience
- clean working style
- ability to communicate and work in a team
- professional preparation and creative presentation of our dishes
- organising and carrying out the respective own duties
- creative participation in menu design and implementation
- active participation in organizing our stocks
- a fair wage adapted to the above-mentioned demands and your experience, as well as the possibility to be paid overtime
- an exciting and varied job in a young team
- two days off at a time, alternating with weekends
- respectful, appreciative treatment of employees
- cooperation with long-term employees
- If necessary: Help with finding a place to live
- Keep fit: access to our fitness area
We are a young team for whom family values as well as a good working atmosphere are very important!
If this job offer interests you, please send us your application and CV by email to Thorsten Maraite - email@example.com.