Even the best hotel can only continue to run with diligent room service staff. Become a part of our team and discover the benefits of working in the German-speaking region of Belgium!
Bütgenbacher Hof is a family-owned hotel and is one of the most popular locations in the German-speaking East Cantons of Belgium. The fresh-cooked menu items change daily in addition to creative à la carte items and dishes for quick meals on the go.
We have 34 guest rooms available and meals are served in three brightly renovated restaurant spaces with a seating capacity of over 100 diners. Our newly furnished veranda and terraces invite guests to linger in relaxation.
- You are open, motivated and dependable
- Cleanliness is a thing for you
- You are experienced in housekeeping? Ideal but not mandatory.
- You speak German and/or French.
- Preparing the breakfast buffet
- Cleaning the public spaces
- Cleaning the hotel guest rooms
What we offer:
- A fair wage befitting the above-named requirements as well as your own experience.
- An occupation in a Belgium business which is projected to keep growing.
- Help with the search for living arrangements, if necessary
- A fabulous working environment.
- A combination of service staff and chambermaid is conceivable
- And, best of all: you’ll be a part of the best gastronomy team in East Belgium!
If this job opportunity sounds interesting to you, send your résumé and curriculum vitae to Thorsten Maraite via e-mail: email@example.com